Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR..wow...today all reopen skul edi o...
bt before reopen skul...31 and 28 dec is me most happy day...
cause gt my dear company me...
many happen between me and my dear...
sry la dear..haiz....
me wan u happy like tat 2 day can ma??
haiz....
me noe me afternoon make something make u crying
i feel sry and very very no mood..i promise u i wont do again...
tat i promise.....very sry la.....nw u no mood again..don noe y u and u mum argue..
nw u O me...nvm, la...me so sad today when start my dear crying...morning when wake up den recieved my dear d sweet msg...is happy..and go KFC buy cheezy wedges to her...
she very happy la..bt after tat den who oso no mood le...very very sry..
and no mood to write le la...sry to u..dear xuni ng

No comments:

Post a Comment