Friday, May 15, 2009

haiz...today stay at skul again o.....
haha,.......
XD..........
ang my hp no money liao tu....ask ppl reload nt help me oso....
haiz...T.T.....
a whole day jz nw wif kai yit.....
no one wan care me tu.....
haha....
and my pants broken...
haha...
stupiak ba me....
don noe my pants y broken....
damn sleepy...
nth for special...
jz gt badminton competition.....
me damn sleepy...
jz wake up nw...
and write blog lo...
2moro mum don gv out tu....
haiz...
sry to my bro....
sry ya....
i think my fren gt ppl chase liao...
hehe...gud lo....
bt don tel ...
nvm la.....
if don tel me den nvm .....
it ok .....
@.@...
haiz...
it ok...
mayb they scare me tel other tu...
hehe..
nvm la..................
me wish only..
and damn sad only...
y wan like tat!!!!!hehe..
2moro they go out ...
den play for fun la....
hehe...
must happy de them...
haiz..........
我以为爱是痛苦的慈悲
让我宽容的疲惫
幸福会给我抚慰
心疼你的泪水
原谅你的不对
只求交心
不可求完美
我以为爱是痛苦的慈悲
你会让我不后悔
这样把你宝贝
但你却教会我懂爱你可悲
爱不在了做什么都枉费。。。。。。

2 comments: