Thursday, April 30, 2009

damn sad o!!!


haiz...

damn sad o today...

shit d ba....

haiz...

don say lo....

tat cb nen chut ask us stay...

stay for wat???next time don wan stay liao..

damn tired la....

shit.........

bt gt abit happy only la....

cos my fren so many thing.....

1. mark gv pengetua catch

2. my malay fren gv beat...

tat all..

haiz.....

and something haha...

damn....

bu shuang liao....

haiz....

wanna go die....

if can d hua...

me really wanna die....

haiz...

don noe y me again

lol......

lol......

lol......

lol......

lol.....
haha...
crazy again liao lo....
suddenly think dao me like rubbish liao....
haha...
don noe y o...
and jz now play basketball...
不小心丢到her的头...
very very very very sry ya....
hope she don angry..
2moro many ppl ask me out ...
brian chin wan go kl le o...
haiz..
less 1 bro....
2moro she gt go out gua..
wif nicole lo...
hv fun lo.....
and take care lo...
me n go out gua...
mayb
cos saturday go karamunsing.....
haiz...
hv fun ya...
me wan alone at hse 反省....
hahahahha....
na
c..
sot liao lo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment