Thursday, March 26, 2009

lol..=.=



haiz...bad mood o...

ciu...

everyday oso like tat..

2day argue wif a fan chung

so lc o him...

diao.....me bu shuang him

den say wan bring me go police station...

come la...

me no how d...

me jz wanna don wan hurt my mum liao...

last nite 3.00a.m. like tat...

my hse gt snake...

my parent fast go cal bomba come to catch it..

haha...after don noe how many minit...

the bomba catch it....

gt photo...

haIZ....

我还能做什么

你已经不爱我!!!!!

wtf...

我一直都爱着你难道这还不够

real sad o...

she so fan now...

and badmood...

don badmood...

u say me don noe u feel...

haiz...

no...

i noe d

u treat me by best fren only....

lol...

bt me nt ...

me is real love u...

me don wan go chase other...

when u ask me go chase other..

haiz...

me jz say keep don wan...

cos me still love u ma...

really love...

haiz...

everytime oso say same thing...

haiz...badmood ar~~~~~~~~~~

who can help me now????

nobody....

nobody can help me...

haiz....
你是好人也是坏人
lol..
wow~~~~~~~
me is a very stupid d ppl...
haha...
hannchyii stupid
very stupid....
she don love u still like tat.....
like sa lao o u...
sa lao hannchyii
.........
fan chung eat banana....
father is police big??
uncle is lawyer is big??
if no big don tel us...
fk fan chung...
haiz....
me don wan fight liao..
if gt emergycy...
den i beat...
haiz...
me is a no ppl love d ppl....
tis is my fate...
gv ppl hate only..
hehe..
me agree...
tis is my fate...
my fate.......
me happy d thing is...
can noe nicole..
shannen...
enid...
ong,
simon,
tis few fren.....
write dao like wan die..
hehe...
k la...
write dao here...
hehe...
T.T..wish all couple sweet..
actually wish my bro ong...
couple sweet...

2 comments:

  1. DIE NOT GOOD
    FIGHT NOT GOOD
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    JUS B HAPPY
    DON WAN HO CARE TH FAN CHUNG

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok..i wil d..
    and i will promise u d thing..
    don find tat fan chung liao..

    ReplyDelete